Forums - This server still going?

• Author
    •      

Shiv
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

Hello there it's Shiv, one of the original people to grace this server.  When legion launched I left my lvl 70 rogue behind to get back to what I was good at, raiding.  Unfortunately Legion...is horrible and I quit 4 months ago.  I just couldn't be arsed with the Legendary weapon artefact grind and the cost of Flasks to stay competitive on the logs.  I actually started buying in-game tokens to sell for gold to buy them and that's when I knew it was time to leave.  I miss wow and although I will not set foot back in Legion I am looking to come back and doss about on this server again, maybe level and new class as the rogue is horrible in tbc :P

People still here?

Also question for the Devs: can I access my private tbc wow without my authenticator?

Cheers,

Shiv.

•      

Iures
    Members

On horde-side we have just started on clearing Karazhan 2-3 weeks ago, more people are joining although it is a bit slow! We'd love to have you back! :)

•      

Shiv
    Members

Oh that's good to hear, is the guild Valar Morghulis still on the go?  I would come back as horde :)

•      

Iures
    Members

Sorry, I didn't see the notification! I am not sure what guild you are referring to.. There are currently 2 active guilds that I am aware of.. I am in the guild Legends!

•      

Vigil
    Members
    Upvoted: 2

Aye, the server is still going - because there are people making it going. Or going it. Erm, something like that. :)

I am also in "Legends". Good atmosphere, very nice people. We are building a strong team. Our main tank is a bit on the losing-aggro side, but probably we just have awesome dps!

We would be happy if you had joined us.

V.

Upvoted by: Iures, Theredteapot