Forums - Join the new Ally guild, Legion!

• Author
    •      

Agahnim
    Members
    Upvoted: 1

Greetings,

I recently joined this server within the last month, but came to find not many people were logging on to the existing Ally guild. I personally was a WoW beta tester before it was released into retail. Played all through what is now called Vanilla, to the end of TBC. During retail, it was a very end game oriented play style myself and many others had. I would like to see new players, as well as experienced players roll on this server and join up! I would be happy to help as best I can with leveling when needed, and hopefully get enough people to run heroic 5 mans, Kara/ZA, Gruul, and so on. This server is still pretty new, so it would be great if people rolled here and gave it a chance! Please message me on my main, Helkai. I also have several other alts named, Agahnim, Achilles, and Talset. You should be able to find me on one of them throughout each day. Welcome to Korakion, and hope to raid with you soon!

Warm regards,

Agahnim

Upvoted by: Anthon

•      

RavenCZ
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

Hey there is nobody on server when i log on :) ps i would love to jon for some dung  shame is thatmy best chars arehorde but myally is so so rofl