Forums - Please read before posting (With V.I.P Status payment problems)

• Author
    •      

Arrakoan
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

Hello fellow Korakion players.

If u have a V.I.P payment issue, it can be pretty irritating if you don't know what is going on. So... here is some quick information for u if u seem to have a V.I.P payment problem.

Most of the V.I.P payment issue reports are from players paying for their V.I.P Status with PayPal. If you pay with PayPal, the staff member governing the payment requests must activate the V.I.P Status manually, This process usually takes around 2-8 hours generally. Any other payment methods should active ur V.I.P Status automatically.

NOTE: It should NEVER take more then several days+ for your V.I.P Status to activate if your payment method is PayPal. If this is the case, the problem often lies with PayPal, or your account.) A few examples (Not enough funds on ur account, limit reached ... etc.)

There have also been reports by some people not knowing u have to use the V.I.P commands for it to function and therefor thinking it is not activated. ( changing your rates, for example ) typing .help vip will show you all the commands. If ur V.I.P Status is not activated, it will tell u they cannot be used. (One way to check if it has been activated already)

If this post is unable to solve ur question, feel free to contact us in game or make a post in the ''Payment issues'' section.

With kind regards,

Arrakoan.

•      

Arrakoan
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

Thank u for reading this post as most reports about the V.I.P Status not working (ingame, forum combined) are about this.