Forums - Valar Morghulis

• Author
    •      

johnyrox
    Members
    Upvoted: 5

Valar Morghulis is the first guild on the server and has become a friendly helpful guild progressing toward raiding for more information or an invite contact members in-game.

lok'tar ogar

Upvoted by: Janitor, Angus, JEM, Shiv, Mystere

•      

Shiv
    Members
    Upvoted: 1

The guild now has 7 lvl 70s, me being the newest addition, come join a fresh feel, growing server and guild!

Upvoted by: johnyrox

•      

johnyrox
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

Grats on reaching 70 Shiv, and I just want to say I have never played with a better group of people :)

Raven

•      

Mystere
    Members
    Upvoted: 1

Hello there! This is Irelia. You know the rogue that runs the brand new Valar Morghulis Sister Guild! That's right! We now have a guild designed to help those new people joining the Horde and all those alts we're all bound to have. Valar Dohaeris welcomes you with open arms! 

Upvoted by: johnyrox

•      

Drebian
    Members

Mystere wrote on September 6, 2016

Hello there! This is Irelia. You know the rogue that runs the brand new Valar Morghulis Sister Guild! That's right! We now have a guild designed to help those new people joining the Horde and all those alts we're all bound to have. Valar Dohaeris welcomes you with open arms! 

In-game character name is Drebian.  I'm a lv 4 Tauren Warrior as of right now, though the level could change as I'm currently playing.  I would love an invite if y'all don't mind players with sporadic play times due to rl obligations?

•      

Shiv
    Members

This guild no longer exists :(